Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Feedback Loop

When I got the news that I will be doing corporate blogging for Morph, I wasn't sure if they (meaning superiors) were joking or folks were just plain too busy putting on the finishing touches on the Morph Application Platform that there wasn't anybody else but myself who would have the time to write. Unfortunately for me, both were far from the truth. It wasn't a joke and Morphsters were not just busy but super busy with a lot of things as surely those who have worked with startups can attest to.

But I guess that is how it is with tech companies these days when it comes to products and services and Morph is no exception. Everyday is a never-ending saga of innovation on top of a handful of management and maintenance tasks. Whether the system we have in place continues to get better is not just for us to say, but more importantly, we need to get user feedbacks and comments to ensure that the Morph Application Platform or any of our succeeding offerings are truly useful and providing the solutions to user needs.

So I guess this blog isn't really just our blog. We don't intend to work in a vacuum. We are going after honest-to-God conversations here even if it means unleashing a two-headed beast if you will, praise and criticism, side by side. A feedback loop.

Questions?

No comments: